Social Media Support
Do you need
Social Media Support?
As the ever-changing world of Social Media brings new features, functionality and trends, it can be a challenge for organisations to stay abreast of it all, let alone drive the remit. That being said, we believe Social Media is best managed inside an organisation; no-one will tell your story and talk to your fans like you can. At Gertrude & Ivy, we work to support Social Media professionals.
What is Social Media Support?
- Technical: Practical instructions and guidance which can be immediately put into action.
- Consultative: By establishing a continuous relationship, we are familiar with your organisation and aware of your business aims and assets, making us able to deliver bespoke consultancy, at very short notice.
- Monitor & Track: Regular analysis of statistics, to draw insights for the continual improvement of activities, and provide data for management reports.
When can we get Support?
Social Media support – delivered on both a proactive and reactive basis.
- Reactive: If you operate Social Media channels and/or manage campaigns, you can contact us to ask a question, get reminders or discuss issues.
- Proactive: We will monitor channels and activities, and get in contact with relevant tips, reminders, and/or suggestions.
Who do we Support?
This service is designed for Social Media professionals and managers of the Social Media remit:
- Those who manage the Social Media activities day-to-day: Social Media Executive, Social Media Manager, Marketing Assistant, Communications Teams, Community Managers and Owner-Operated businesses.
- Those responsible for the Social Media remit: From Marketing Directors to Company Directors.
- This service is typically delivered remotely, via email and phone, with occasional meetings when required.
- Access our specialist Social Media Support at any time, by retaining our services via a 3, 6 or 12 month agreement.
- You select the number of hours required per week – average agreement 2-8 hours per month.
If you would like to find out more about our Social Media Support service – we would be happy to hear from you.