Social Media Brand Workshop
What? A workshop to identify, create and define the brand via social media, produced in a guidelines document.
At this workshop, we collaborate with our client to define the brand via social media. Together we find the voice, define the personality, identify the story and profile the target audience of the brand. Team G&I then mix our social media marketing experience and creativity, to the findings from the workshop. The results are produced in a bespoke social media guidelines document.
Why? At this workshop, the foundations of the most effective social media strategies are built.
Why complete a Social Media Brand Workshop:
- Build a profile of the target audience: e.g. customers, influencers, prospects.
- Define the voice, personality, focus and purpose of the social brand.
- Establish a consistent, clear, confident and strong brand.
- Immediate results and ongoing value.
How? We work together to create the best social brand for an organisation. To do this, we ensure the brand knows itself confidently, as well as the target market. We then define the voice, personality and story, which works to attract and engage the right audience.
- Collaboration between the client team and G&I in the relaxed, workshop style session, means together we find the authentic source of the personality and create a strong brand.
- Team G&I carry out research, including competitor analysis and a review of any existing social media audience, activity and profiles of the brand.
- We then add our social media marketing experience and creativity, to the findings from the workshop, to build a clear profile of the brand via social media.
- The information is then produced as a social media brand guidelines document, ready for immediate implementation.
When? Typically, the workshop is a two hour session, during which G&I ask a lot of questions to the client team, to gather as many ideas, insights and knowledge from inside the organisation.
Read about our Brand Workshop with The London Cycle Workshop